13 May 2013

Bike ride

It's national 'ride your bike to work week!'




It was a great way to start the day-- riding in the cool morning with good tunes blasting in my ears.

This was my morning playlist:
-Darkside: Kelly Clarkson
-No Diggity: Blackstreet
-Titanium: David Guetta
-Drumming Song: Florence and the Machine
-No Scrubs: TLC
-In the Meantime: Spacehog

I am all on board with riding my bike to work! In fact, this week, my bicycle will be my sole means of transportation in Rexburg.

Join me??

5 comments:

Stephanie Wadsworth said...

Can I longboard instead? My bike has a bum tire

Unknown said...

@Stephanie: that sounds reasonable :) I think the whole idea is to get people to be more physical. If you do it, share your playlist with me!

Tara Johnson said...

My bike broke just before we left Rexburg. But staying with my in laws means we have access to a few! Also we bought a new double bike trailer/stroller for the kids this week...does that count?!

Unknown said...

I've been commuting by bike for two months. I wonder why I haven't started before...It's great!

Anna said...

I wish I could but a) I don't have a bike 2) my work is about 20 miles from my house (using the freeway) I don't think I can peddle that long lol