08 August 2013

Countering Stress with Happiness

The last two weeks at work have been some of the most stressful and emotional i have experienced in a long time. i have certainly worked more hours than ever before, with 12+ hour days (one of them was a 16.5 hour day!), no days off and phone calls from my employees all night long.

In order to keep my sanity, here is a list of things to remind me that life isn't all stress and craziness:


1- Baby birds that aren't afraid of humans yet

2- My niece does yoga. Nice downward dog, Bo!


3- Barbie cupcakes. Something about bright pink and sparkly is always happy...it's a girly girl thing.


4- Roommate reunion at Snowview #2. Even after 10 years, i love these girls.

5- i have matching shoes with my dad :)


6- Siri makes me laugh

7- i love where i live (Taken by my dad at Mesa Falls)

2 comments:

Grace said...

These things make me happy too. :)

Stephanie Wadsworth said...

and the fact that you are now bite size :)