17 April 2013

Some days are for being sweet...

...and some days are for the following:


1- Blasting Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger"


2- Buying sexy new shoes without needing the approval of a spouse.



3- Shamelessly flirting...and enjoying the date that is a direct result of the exchange.


4- Enjoying the smarts of my phone and Siri



5- Sleeping diagonally on the bed.


6-Turning this...


Engagement ring (without small wedding band of diamonds)

into this...

The model of the potential design

The finished product

7- And being ridiculously happy about it.



"Something has changed within me,
Something is not the same.
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game.
Too late for second-guessing,
Too late to go back to sleep.
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes and leap!

I'm through accepting limits
'Cuz someone says they're so.
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost.
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!

I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity.
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity.
I think I'll try
Defying gravity...
And you won't bring me down"






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! You go girl!

Debbie said...

So after reading #4, me and Mike who happens to be sitting next to me totally laughed out loud, that is pretty funny! Oh and beautiful ring! What a cool remodel!

Tara Johnson said...

i love you! I love reading your posts! They really buoy me up! I want to see my Jennifer!

Grace said...

Oh wow, your ring turned out awesome! And good old Siri always knows what you mean. ;)

Pictionarist said...

Another interesting thing you should ask SIRI: Where should I throw a dead body?