08 October 2012

October Love


i am not going to mope through my October. Instead i am going to share all the reasons i love it...probably with way too many instagrams (because i love them too).

October brings General Conference. My conference weekend consisted of:
*a sweet remembrance that God knows who i am and what i am going through
*gentle promptings on what i need to do to improve
*fall weather :)
*snuggling up in blankets and cuddles with my birds
*Stephen's hot chocolate
*home made chicken noodle soup (my bro-in-law even made the noodles from scratch. yum)
*Pei Wei Chinese at a girls' night out during priesthood session
*lots of naps, reading and being lazy
*a soak in the hot tub


i live for Autumn

5 comments:

Anna said...

Yay Hot Chocolate!!... okay and Conference too =)

Grace said...

This post makes me :)

Stephanie Wadsworth said...

i can't wait until your post that you love october for the cute decorations you put up then ... and post pictures of them all :)

Unknown said...

Shhh! That's a surprise! :) and you know me too well. Haha

The Neilsen Family said...

All day today you have popped up in my mind so I have been looking for you on facebook but couldn't find you. I've missed you and especially today I have missed our movie nights and your really fun personality! I'm so glad you still have your blog!

I know that there isn't much I could say that would help comfort you but I thought you should at least know you are wonderful and loved from a girl in Southern Oregon :)

I love fall too!! I'll go drink some hot chocolate for you right now!