30 August 2012

Empire State of Mind

You know where i want to be?



...and so i am going.

i'm planning a trip sometime in October. Just a weekend trip. The focus will be the museums with a Broadway show thrown in there. Maybe some other site seeing. i will be keeping things as cheap as possible.

Who's with me? i'm serious...i would love to have some company. (Otherwise, i WILL go alone). The more the merrier. Get in touch with me if you are interested.


These streets will make you feel brand new, big lights will inspire you. Let's hear it for NEW YORK!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Wadsworth said...

if I can choose the weekend - I'm all in :)

Pictionarist said...

Jennifer! Call me! That is an easy trip for me to make, though I am booked the first two weekends of October. I might also be able to arrange some amazing lodging with a friend overlooking Central Park.

Beck Bee said...

i can meet you there!