24 August 2012

Obesession

Some of my recent infatuations:

*These songs (i listen to them several many times a day):



*Green Smoothies. My favorite recipe (because it's easy and delicious):

1 banana
1 peach
2 cups spinach
2 cups water

*Wii Fit Super Hula Hoop and Rythym Kung Fu. Dorky? Maybe. Silly? Definitely. Fun? i think so.

*11,002 things to be miserable about. by Lia Romeo and Nick Romeo. AND...i just discovered that they also have a  website and an iPhone ap! i never knew misery could make me so happy :)

*These yoga poses which have seriously released the tension in my back:

*Journaling. Right now the pages are filled with disjointed, raw emotions--better out than in.

*My bathroom scale. i am absolutely amazed by the dramatic day to day fluctuations. Stress really makes my weight ride a rollercoaster.

*My friend, Rubi's beautiful blog.

*Essie's "A Cut Above" pink glitter polish. It's like a party on my toes.

*Colorblocking. I love it. Even if i'm not brave enough to do it myself.


3 comments:

Grace said...

I actually really like green smoothies. A friend of mine makes them with almond milk and I love the flavor it adds. Also bridge pose is one of my favorites, and I love the other pose, I'm definitely trying it out. I pretty much love everything else you posted b/c it reminds me so much of you! This sounds cliche but it's so you, which makes me miss you.

Anna said...

Wii Super Hula Hoop and Kung Fu! Love them. My mom and nephews are upset cause I hold the record on both. My mom finally beat it once on the hula hoop one and was sore the next day. Later that week I went to her house and beat it again oops.

Beck Bee said...

i looove florence. i approve.