24 August 2012

Obesession

Some of my recent infatuations:

*These songs (i listen to them several many times a day):



*Green Smoothies. My favorite recipe (because it's easy and delicious):

1 banana
1 peach
2 cups spinach
2 cups water

*Wii Fit Super Hula Hoop and Rythym Kung Fu. Dorky? Maybe. Silly? Definitely. Fun? i think so.

*11,002 things to be miserable about. by Lia Romeo and Nick Romeo. AND...i just discovered that they also have a  website and an iPhone ap! i never knew misery could make me so happy :)

*These yoga poses which have seriously released the tension in my back:

*Journaling. Right now the pages are filled with disjointed, raw emotions--better out than in.

*My bathroom scale. i am absolutely amazed by the dramatic day to day fluctuations. Stress really makes my weight ride a rollercoaster.

*My friend, Rubi's beautiful blog.

*Essie's "A Cut Above" pink glitter polish. It's like a party on my toes.

*Colorblocking. I love it. Even if i'm not brave enough to do it myself.


Post a Comment