12 October 2010

Gratitude

Here are some things for which i am grateful this week:

*For words like xu, zit and qat which enable me to spectacularly win at Scrabble.

*That this talented girl is not only my sister, but one of my best friends.

*That the extremely fit girl on the treadmill in front of me at the gym finished her workout just as i started mine. Therefore, i didn't have to watch her skinny butt the whole time i sweated away.

*For a mom who gets just as excited about my Halloween costume as i do.

*For classic literature. And the fact that in reading it this time around, i can enjoy the novels on my own agenda instead of a teacher's.

*That pregnancy is not contagious.

*For zucchinis that are large enough to make four loaves of bread.

*For secret forts built in the living room so that Jacob and i can escape from "the world" for an evening.

*For puffs super soft, super plus tissues with lotion.

3 comments:

Anna said...

What!? You build secret forts!! That is SO cool. I'm glad we're friends Jennifer you have amazing ideas and loads of fun to be around.

Debbie said...

Jennifer, you are hilarious! And a good writer too!

Tara Johnson said...

Well..at least not contagious to some! Kleenex with lotion is an absolute must! And hip hip hooray for doing things without having a teaching commanding you too! Oh wait...I am a teacher and I have done that. Oh well