04 August 2016

Uncertain

I've been baffled as to what to do with this blogging space of mine. During my morning runs, I write and rewrite posts in my head. Then, later, I either decide that I didn't have enough oxygen when composing, or I just don't take the time to actually type it.

Consequently, I get behind on the things that I want to share, which means I don't post about the things happening NOW because I really DO want to post about all the things that happened last week, and last month, and the month before that.

For example, I haven't shared about our adventures to Zion and hiking Angel's Landing:


Or when my nephew came to play with me:


I didn't share anything about our latest trip to Yellowstone:


Then there was the day my niece and I had matching hair:


And now I have a NEW niece and nephews with whom to go adventuring:

+


Even though we haven't hiked as much, we made it to the top of Table Mountain, up by the Tetons:



And even though we haven't raced as much, we did get handed medals by Storm Troopers at the end of our last half marathon:



Not to mention, I now have our ENTIRE honeymoon, loads of wedding pictures (and I never even shared all of my favorite engagement pictures!)

So where do I go from here? What do YOU want to see? Honeymoon? Wedding? Confessions of an adjusting new (and older) wife? What's going on with our new house? Links to my favorite finds around the web?

No comments: