25 April 2016

26.2 X 4

I ran my fourth marathon last Saturday. Mr B ran the half. I was inspired by an internet meme to tell the story of running a marathon a little differently. So, here is my SLC marathon...emoji style.

The Week of the Marathon



The Night Before the Marathon


The Morning Of the Marathon

 

Getting to the Starting Line



Waiting in Line for a Port-a-Potty

Waiting in Line for a Port-a-Potty Again

Just to be Safe, Waiting in Line for a Port-a Potty a Third Time
Waiting for the Race to Start




Crossing the Starting Line





Mile 1


Mile 2

5K Down!




Mile 4



Mile 5

10K Down!





Mile 7





Mile 8


Reaction to the signs that say "You're Almost There!"


Mile 9




Mile 10


Mile 12



Realizing I'm only halfway there



Mile 14



Mile 15


Realizing I have 10 more miles



Mile 17



Mile 18


Mile 19


Realizing I still have a 10K to go





Mile 21




Mile 22


Realizing I still have a 5K to go






Mile 24








One Mile to Go!






Mile 26


Seeing the Finish Line





Crossing the Finish Line


Getting my Finisher Medal





In the Finisher's Corral






The rest of my day










No comments: