Co-worker: So.......would you ever consider going a date with a black guy...that's still in school...that's also in the military...and has no car?
Me: On a scale of 1-10....how hot is he?
Obviously, when it comes to serious dating i really am looking for someone with more than good looks. In fact this conversation prompted me to make a list of deal-breakers. If a guy meets even one of the descriptions on this list, they are automatically disqualified. Here goes :)
- He wears a backwards baseball cap
- He has/had/considers having a mustache
- He uses the word "yo"...and he's not just messing around
- He tucks his wranglers into his boots
- He drives a truck with a monster sticker on it
- He pulls up to my house and honks
- He has a baby momma
- His goal in life is "to be the best drummer i can possibly be"
- He thinks that Little Caesar's pizza is it's own food group
- He uses the words "sexy" and "tractor" in the same sentence
- He lives with his parents
- The phrase "Baby got back" came out of his mouth
- He has a name like Rykker, Hummer, Traylyn or Moroni
- He asks me out via text message
- He owns a pair of candy colored skinny jeans
- He spends his weekends playing Halo
- When i am talking about Charles Dickens he says "Who?"
- He asks "Do you know how many calories are in that hamburger??"
- His favorite movie is "Anchorman"
- He spends more time in the tanning bed than Lindsey Lohan
- He thinks flushing twice constitutes cleaning the toilet
- He thinks "guestimate" "ginormous" are real words
- He puts a hashtag in front of anything
- His favorite band is LMFAO
- His favorite topic of conversation is his gun collection
- He drives a rice rocket
- He doesn't know what he is going to do "when he grows up"
- He knows what he wants to do when he grows up, but he hasn't started yet (the growing up OR the working toward what he wants to do)
- He has a last name like "Dungworth" or "Fagg" or "Hiscock"
- He says "I received a revelation about our relationship..."
- He has an STD