* You jump straight from bed into your running shoes
* Half of your laundry is running clothes
* You know the exact mark of a mile in any direction from your front door
* Your friends automatically include "How far are you running?" when asking about your weekend plans
* You get jealous when you're driving in your car and pass runners
* You get up earlier to run on the weekend than you do for work
* When your trainer tells you to run less, you groan
* The words "It's only
* You are bummed on "recovery days" when you aren't scheduled to run
* You crave Power Bars
* Your Amazon wish list consists of running shoes, sports bras, nice socks, running tights, hydration systems and iPod arm bands
* Your toenails turn black
* You burn through a pair of running shoes every three months
* You run more than 100 miles a month
* You have a race scheduled every month all summer long
*All your social events have to be scheduled around your runs/races
*You see a sign on the highway telling you how many miles away an exit is and you think "i could run that!"
*You can run 10 miles nonstop and still feel out of shape
*You see 50 degrees and overcast for the weather prediction and think "It's going to be perfect weather!"
This morning i woke up at 5:00am. When i couldn't go back to sleep, i decided to just go running. And i found myself in 24* weather at 5:30 on Saturday morning, running six miles under the stars. i finished before the sun even thought about rising. i never thought i would ever be able to say that.
i never thought i would ever call myself a runner...but all of the above statements are true.