11 November 2011

Veteran's Day

Meet my hero
CDT Olson





The rules he lives by: "Honor the gods, love thy woman, defend thy country."

(At Basic Training Graduation 2005)


Because of him, i tear up every time i hear the national anthem.

(After 2nd tour 2010)


His dedication to country has defined my life.


(Taken after our wedding 2008)


i have never come across such brave and selfless men and women as my husband and those he serves with.

(On deployment in Kuwait)


i am proud of him for his previous service.

(Before 1st tour 2006)


i am proud of him for his current contract with the ROTC.

(Military Ball 2010)


i know that he will continue to make me proud as he continues his career with the military.

(ROTC Ball 2011)


To Jacob, and all veterans, i love you. i honor you.

3 comments:

Tara Johnson said...

Truly beautiful! LOved seeing some older pics. YOu two are amazing and I wish I could see you! Thank you Jacob for your extreme dedication. I noticed it from the first time I met you. I have always been impressed with you and never disappointed. I truly admire you and that powerful and strong woman that stands at your side. I love you both!

Grace said...

Tara summed it up beautifully. You are both strong and amazing. We miss you.

Pictionarist said...

I'm proud of him too, and of the woman that stands behind him... Yes, Jennifer, I mean you, just in case there was any question. :-)